The most important challenges in this position:
• Implementing a website positioning strategy for products from the dietary supplement category on the CEE markets;
• Preparation of guidelines and specifications for content optimization on websites;
• Active participation in link building projects;
• Ongoing analysis and technical optimization of SEO websites;
• Monitoring and reporting of key indicators in the area of SEO.
• Work in the group of outstanding and committed e-commerce and Internet enthusiasts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience;
• Full-time employment based on a B2B contract;
• Friendly work atmosphere and support in achieving goals;
• Internal and external employee training system;
• The possibility of implementing ambitious projects on international markets;
• Real impact on ongoing projects and a wide scope of responsibility tailored to individual talents;
• Additional benefits (including medical care, Multisport).
• Minimum 1 year experience in running SEO campaigns (experience in international campaigns is welcome);
• Experience in positioning for products from the dietary supplement category as well as experience in process automation are welcome;
• Experience in conducting effective link building campaigns;
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS;
• Skills to analyze data and optimize campaigns based on Google Analytics;
• Analytical mind and ability to use effectively numbers and statistics;
• Knowledge of such tools as: Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog;
• Creative ideas for successful CM activities are welcome;
• Good command of English.