(health & beauty industry)
The most important challenges in this position:
- Preparation and implementation of sales-oriented campaigns;
- Assigning the preparation of advertising materials to other departments (graphic designers, copywriters);
- Monitoring and optimization of the campaign according to the goals;
- Ongoing campaign reporting, preparation of summaries and recommendations;
- Accounting of conducted advertising projects;
- Analysis of target groups, market trends and competition activities.
From our side, we offer:
- Working with a group of outstanding and committed enthusiasts of e-commerce and the Internet, who are willing to share their knowledge and experience;
- Full-time employment based on a B2B or mandate contract;
- Friendly working atmosphere and support in achieving the goals;
- Training system and benefit cafeteria (medical care, Multisport card, life insurance).
We expect the candidates to have:
- Min. 1 year of experience in running social media campaigns (especially Facebook Ads);
- Some experience with campaigns on Linkedin, Pinterest, Tiktok will be nice to have.
- Knowledge of sales-oriented campaigns / lead generation is welcomed;
- Knowledge of analytical tools (Google Analytics, other measuring systems);
- Analytical thinking;
- Good oral and written English