COPYRIGHT AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY PROTECTION
- All images, graphics and texts visible on this website and all websites administered by ADMAD Limited with its registered office at: Vyzantiou 30, 2064 Nicosia, Cyprus, registered in the the Companies Register of the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Tourism, Nicosia Business Registration and Industrial Management Division under number HE 368437, both by themselves and as a system, as well as unregistered trademarks of products are copyrighted works (Work) of ADMAD Limited customers and are legally protected against unauthorized use by third parties. The registered trademarks (Trademark) found on this website are additionally protected by industrial property rights of the ADMAD Limited customers.
- ADMAD Limited is the entity authorized to place Works and Trademarks on websites, to administer Works and Trademarks, grant licenses to use them and to assert claims related to the unauthorized use of the Work or Trademark.
- Works and Trademarks are subject to full legal protection provided for by the provisions of copyright law, industrial property law, database protection law and the law on combating unfair competition, as well as these Regulations.
USE OF WORKS AND TRADEMARKS
- It is FORBIDDEN to use the Work or Trademark to publish materials regarding the effectiveness of products or services in the presentation of which the Work or Trademark is used on this website.
- Using the Works in any way without obtaining a license or consent entitles the ADMAD Limited customer who is the owner or user of the Work or Trademark on this website to obtain a benefit of not less than USD 15,000.00 (fifteen thousand US dollars) for each month of unauthorized use started from the Work or Trademark. Depending on the type of violation and applicable law, this amount may be due as compensation for the unauthorized use, as well as fees as compensation or compensation. The reserved benefit in this section is a minimum benefit and does not exclude the pursuit of a higher benefit or a benefit other than the reserved benefit in this section. If, according to national regulations, the benefit reserved in this section is subject to additional fees or taxes, in particular VAT, any such taxes should be added to the benefit (the amount of the benefit is the net amount).
- In the event of unauthorized use of more Works or Trademarks, the reserved performance in Section 3 is due separately for each Work or Trademark.
- The performance reserved in section 3 does not imply a license or any similar right to use the Work or Trademark. Payment of the reserved performance in section 3 does not mean that the entity committing infringement of the rights to the Work or Trademark has any right to use the Work or Trademark and does not exclude the possibility of ADMAD Limited or its clients initiating criminal and civil proceedings and taking any other actions. to secure the rights of ADMAD Limited or its clients.
- Any entity actually using the Work or Trademark, regardless of the extent of use or awareness of the violation, is required to pay the reserved performance in section 3.
- The law applicable to pursuing claims related to the unauthorized use of a Work or Trademark is – at the choice of ADMAD Limited or its client: (1) the right of the seat of ADMAD Limited, (2) the right of the seat of the ADMAD Limited client, (3) the law of the country in which for violation, (4) the law of the country of residence of the infringer or (5) Polish law. The country in which the infringement occurred is considered to be the country of the market in which the Works or Trademarks are used in an unauthorized manner.
- All claims related to the unlawful use of the Work or Trademark will be asserted – at ADMAD Limited’s choice – before the court competent for (1) the seat of ADMAD Limited, (2) the seat of the ADMAD Limited client, (3) the court of the country in which it occurred for infringement, competent to hear cases of this kind in the capital of a given country, (4) country of the violating entity’s headquarters or (5) English courts competent to hear cases of this kind in the downtown district of Warsaw.